Abul Khair Group is one of the largest group of companies in our country. The group has a rich portfolio of businesses in the areas of cement, steel, ceramics, tobacco and consumer products. Most of the company brands are in the leading positions locally with a growing export footprint.
Abul Khair Group started its journey in 1953 as a single product company. Today the Group is well established and leading private sector company with its operation spanning across several categories and businesses. It remains the market leader in most of its businesses.
Abul Khair Group is one of the nation’s fast-growing business conglomerates, engaged in manufacturing & marketing of many diversified fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), such as Condensed Milk, Powder Milk, Tea, Beverage, Snacks, Tobacco, Steel Products, Cement, Ceramic & RMC etc. Today, it enjoys an ever-increasing number of satisfied & loyal customers both in domestic & international markets. The group operation now covers a wide range of activities and has been growing from year to year.
The Product profile of the group includes:
- Cold-rolled sheets and coil
- Hot-dip galvanized steel coil
- Plain and corrugated hot galvanized steel sheets
- TMT Bars from Billets
- Colour coated coil/Sheet
- Dairy Products, e.g. Milk powder and Baby foods, condensed milk, etc.
- Beverage, Juice, Snacks and Branded Tea
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Tobacco and Cigarettes- ‘from Seed to Smoke’
- Bidis (Hand-Rolled Tobacco Smoking product)
- Shipping line and logistic operations and General Trading Operations
The group provides employment to approximately 45,000 people across all its operations.